Privacy & Cookies
Information we collect
We receive both information which are directly provided to us, such as personal information you provide when you visit or sign up for a ThinkLogic Media Group service, such as a newsletter, and those information that are passively or automatically collected from you, such as usage information collected from your browser or device.
ThinkLogic Media Group follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Third-party privacy policies
What do we use your personal data for?
We will use the Information:
1. In order to perform or take the necessary steps prior to entering into a contract with you or the entity you represent, including:
- providing and communicating with you about the services;
- performing essential administrative tasks;
- fulfilling your requests regarding our services; and
- responding to your inquiries.
2. Where the use of your information is necessary for the purposes of our, or third party’s legitimate interests, including:
- performing analysis regarding how ThinkLogic Media Group content and services are used;
- preventing fraud or potentially illegal activities on or through ThinkLogic Media Group;
- enforcing the legal terms (including and not limiting to our policies and terms of service) that govern your use of the ThinkLogic Media Group content and services;
- purposes for which you provided the Information; and
- protecting the safety of our users.
3. Where you give us consent for us to do so:
- keeping in touch with you with the latest news and opportunities.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will retain your personal data for as long as it is reasonably necessary for the purposes listed herein. For instance, we may retain your personal data for longer periods of time, when we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements.
In specific circumstances, we may also retain your personal data so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges.
When your personal data is no longer required we will ensure it is either securely deleted or stored in a way which means it will no longer be used by us.
Cookies Policy for ThinkLogic Media Group
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
This page describes what information they gather, how we use it and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored however this may downgrade or ‘break’ certain elements of the sites functionality.
You can restrict, block or remove cookies by adjusting the settings on your web browser (see your browser “Help” on how to do this). Depending on which browser you are using, the steps required vary slightly. Click on any of the browser links below for instructions.
Safari iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch)
For more information on how to manage and remove cookies across a number of different internet browsers, you can also visit http://www.aboutcookies.org
Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
THE COOKIES THINKLOGIC PTE. LTD SET
- Email newsletters related cookiesThis site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookiesWhen you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you. For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioral advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, & Pinterest, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods: