1 day ago
- Working Days: Monday to Friday
- Fixed Rest Days: Saturday and Sunday
Qualifications, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Has excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Good analytical, sales and marketing skills
- Sell and Promote products and/or services for potential new clients and arrange sales calls
- Consult and report to the managing director who may from time to time modify special duties
- Generate and hit the sales target by the company
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn into increased business
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Send cold emails, follow email and respond to email inquiries to potential clients
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network
- Identify potential clients and decision-maker within the client organization
- Research and build relationships with the new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches
- Work with the team to develop proposals and that speaks to clients’ needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreement, and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Identify opportunities for the campaign, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors, identify, and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Update sales CRM daily.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure that they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on the account and help to close deals and meet these targets.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that it will continue to enhance the company’s performance.