Business Development Executive
1 day ago
- Working Days: Monday to Friday
- Fixed Rest Days: Saturday and Sunday
The role requires a highly motivated individual with strong knowledge in Digital Marketing
- Degree holder with minimum 1 year of Media sales and customer management experience
- Strong experience with knowledge of B2B Technology Media Landscape
- Experience working in a consultative capacity with Decision makers
- Strong organizational skills, result-driven, customer-orientated and details-orientated
- Deploy advanced sales methodologies and tools to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Able to work both independently and as a team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
- Lifelong learner and self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, Technology Media environment
- Consult and report to the Business Development Director who may from time to time modify your specific duties. Generally, your main duties as a Business Development Director are to sell and promote ThinkLogic services.
- Generate and hit the sales target set by the company.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Perform outbound calls as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Follow up on the leads generated by the pre-sales team
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an
increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Update Sales CRM daily
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose, so that will continue to enhance the
- Report on results to senior management and communicate closely with regional stakeholders across the APAC region