Junior Marketing Specialist
ThinkLogic Marketing Corporation is hiring for Junior Marketing Specialist.
We are opening our doors for more passionate people to join our growing family.
Your duties, skills and qualifications will include:
- Marketing Campaign Management: Understanding of campaign life cycle, assisting in developing marketing strategies alongside your manager. For this you may do research tasks and create presentations with your findings.
- Analytics: Monitoring Google Analytics and adding results to a spreadsheet to analyse website traffic and make recommendations to optimise the pages, such as reducing bounce for SEO.
- Email Marketing: Creating and building emails for email marketing campaigns using software such as Zoho Marketing Hub.
- Content Writing: Writing content for the company blog, website and social media channels.
- Website Management: Building webpages, creating landing pages and generally updating the website.
- Community Management: Managing and creating content for social media channels, you may also use a CRM to manage relationships with customers.
- Fresh graduates are welcome but must be a Marketing Graduate
- Has knowledge in Digital Marketing (Preferred)
- Can communicate well with clients & colleagues and build rapport
- Can multi-task & stay organized
- Has the ability to work in a fast paced, deadline heavy environment
- Analytical thinker
- Creative thinker
- Has strong attention to detail
Technical Skills (preferred but not required):
- Google Analytics, Excel
- Website management, WordPress
- Customer relationship management (CRM) – Hubspot, Zoho, Salesforce, Mailchimp
- Content writing
- Social media management
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
Email us a copy of your most recent resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “Junior Marketing Specialist“, or you may upload your resume now. We will reach out to you through phone as soon as we are able to.