Client Services Executive
1 day ago
- Working Days: Monday to Friday
- Fixed Rest Days: Saturday and Sunday
- Manages the agents who are dialing for TLM accounts, ensuring campaigns
are running smoothly and are successfully completed on or before the target
end date through close collaboration with the Leads Delivery Manager
- Responsible for the Operations KPI. Target Leads and Result on a daily
- Works closely with the datamining team and Leads Delivery Manager to
provide analysis of the database by extracting and analyzing the data report on a daily basis.
- Responsible for all campaigns productivity
Sets a yearly, monthly, weekly, daily game plan/goals for the production to achieve
- Creates daily productivity analysis
- Provides campaign analysis to the Client Service Executives (should be shared every Thursday EOD)
- Responsible for TLM campaigns optimization when necessary to achieve client’s
objective (should be included when sending the campaign analysis every Thursday)
- Responsible for the growth of the new hires
- Conducts weekly evaluation for the trainees during their training period
- Manages Tele-Specialists scorecards and endorsement to other teams
- Works closely with the Product Training Manager to ensure proper training is provided
- Creates report for both Trainees and Tele-Specialists on a daily basis
- Timely coaching for all Tele-Specialists
- Ensures Employees’ development
- Provides strategies and initiatives on how to strengthen process for
- Training and Development Program across Training Department and TL Accounts
- Ensures Tele-Specialists’ drive towards work
- Devote the whole of his/ her working time and attention to the duties assigned to him/ her.
- Attend to product/campaign briefings (With the assigned QA)
- Responsible in briefing the TMs for campaigns such as gamification, TOFU campaigns, RSVP and MFL campaigns
- Need to make sure that lead reports are correct before validating it (incomplete details should not be validated and not be counted on the daily productivity
- Help to monitor the agent’s lead quality by making sure that QA coaching and feedback has been applied.
- To send EOD report with TMs productivity, challenges, number of call.