Digital Marketing Specialist
1 day ago
- Working Days: Monday to Friday
- Fixed Rest Days: Saturday and Sunday
- Fresh graduates are welcome but must be a Marketing Graduate
- Has knowledge in Digital Marketing (Preferred)
- Can communicate well with clients & colleagues and build rapport
- Can multi-task & stay organized
- Has the ability to work in a fast paced, deadline heavy environment
- Analytical thinker
- Creative thinker
- Has strong attention to detail
- Technical Skills (preferred but not required):
- Google Analytics, Excel
- Website management, WordPress
- Customer relationship management (CRM) – Hubspot, Zoho, Salesforce, Mailchimp
- Content writing
- Social media management
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Marketing Campaign Management: Understanding of campaign life cycle, assisting in developing marketing strategies alongside your manager. For this you may do research tasks and create presentations with your findings.
- Email Marketing: Creating and building emails for email marketing campaigns using software such as Zoho Marketing Hub.
- Community Management: Managing and creating content for social media channels, you may also use a CRM to manage relationships with customers.
- Analytics: Work along side with SEO specialist in monitoring Google Analytics and adding results to a spreadsheet to analyse website traffic and make recommendations to optimise the pages, such as reducing bounce for SEO.