Search Engine Optimization Specialist
1 day ago
- Working Days: Monday to Friday
- Fixed Rest Days: Saturday and Sunday
Passionate, results-driven SEO Executive looking to take full control of the SEO strategy and implementation including, but not limited to, keyword research, link building, analysis, and website auditing.
Duties, skills, and qualifications:
- Conduct searches such as evaluating competitor websites to incorporate best practice and create a marketing strategy to ensure optimal results.
- Improve organic search results by increasing the search engine results page.
- Develop title tag, description of meta tags and highlighted and added relevant links to the site.
- Develop on-site body content, meta description, and page titles in Support of SEO strategies.
- Stay- up-to-date evolving SEO trends, practices, and guidelines.
- Monitor daily, weekly, and monthly tracking reports for traffic and keyword performance.
- Optimize keyword use and effectiveness.
- Utilize a keyword research tool to track progress and performance.
- Prepare comprehensive strategy updates, reports, and forecasts.