1 day ago
- Working Days: Monday to Friday
- Fixed Rest Days: Saturday and Sunday
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field.
- One to three years of professional design experience.
- Portfolio of strong creative work.
- Social media and email marketing experience is a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine the message the graphic design should portray.
- Upload media not limited to CybersecAsia, DigiconAsia and MartechAsia.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
- Other duties as assigned, related to the job position.
- Devote the whole of his/her working time and attention to the duties assigned to him/her.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related project concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.