Audience Development Specialist
Audience Development Specialist is responsible for developing ThinkLogic’s database and increasing it accordingly to lead efficient campaigns across digital channels, and maximize response and ROI.
Your duties, skills and qualifications will include:
- Develop audience growth and acquisition strategy across digital platforms
- Ensure database is updated, refreshed, and reviewed accordingly.
- Maintain database security, and records accuracy.
- Segregation of data, based on campaign criteria.
- Ensure database to meet with Company and performance requirement.
- Ensure proper raw data cleansing.
- Address GDPR guidelines in acquiring data.
- Meet established lead conversion efficiency.
- Perform database maintenance, migration, and upgrading.
- Closely work with Editorial Team, Leads Service Delivery Manager, Chief Operations Officer, and Marketing Automation Team
- Devote the whole of his/her working time and attention to the duties assigned to him/her;
- Faithfully and diligently serve the company;
- Use his/her best endeavors to promote and protect the interests of the Company;
- The Company reserves the right to require the Employee to carry out the duties of another position of equivalent status either in addition to or instead of his/her duties as (Marketing Executive)
- Abide and follow the rules and regulations set by the company (handbook and memorandums)
- Computer literate
- Excellent in MS Excel
- Highly motivated individual to fulfill the duties and responsibilities
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Creative, resourceful, and committed
- Has the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- 1 year of working experience in research to support marketing campaigns (preferred)
Email us a copy of your most recent resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Audience Development Specialist “, or you may upload your resume now. We will reach out to you through phone as soon as we are able to.