Marketing Automation Specialist
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist!
Marketing automation specialists typically work in an office environment with other administrative staff members and are responsible for handling day-to-day marketing needs for a company’s online advertising and promotional campaigns. Specialists should be well-versed in social media marketing and utilizing web applications for promotions, as well as marketing apps which provide a dashboard to handle multiple social media platforms at once.
Marketing automation specialists must meet certain goals and production-levels that are set by the company’s management, and other responsibilities include developing marketing strategies and promotional campaigns to increase the company’s customer base and overall revenue.
Those in this position should have an understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) and other traffic-generation techniques, are self-motivated and are able to work independently with little direction or oversight. Specialists should also have outstanding organizational skills and strong written and verbal communication skills, and it is essential that they can create, format, and deliver reports to management on a regular basis.
- Produce well-researched content for publication online.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s goals to inspire ideas and content.
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including Editor-in-Chief, web publishers.
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, and blogs.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
- Develop, execute, and automate relationships and loyalty campaigns for email and other digital channels.
- Coordinate the development of email and other digital channels
- Test & optimize digital marketing channels
- Create reports and analyze data information to make necessary changes
- Coordinate messaging across email, web, SEO/ SEM, social media and display advertising to strengthen customer loyalty.
- Coordinate administration of marketing components of the company’s customer relationship management tools, including the development of standardized procedures, quality control and management reports.
- Measure and report performance of relationship-building campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Collaborate with marketing teams to create user experiences focused on building loyalty and relationships with customers over time.
- Evaluate end-to-end experiences for customers experience across multiple channels and touchpoints to ensure the success of marketing initiatives.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of campaign execution, as required.
- Coordinate with clients/third-party vendors.
Email us a copy of your most recent resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “Marketing Automation Specialist“. We will reach out to you through phone as soon as we are able to.