We are looking for a Marketing-Type Copywriter!
- Produce well-researched content for publication online.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s goals to inspire ideas and content.
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including Editor-in-Chief, web publishers.
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, and blogs.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with each client’s requirements and the company’s brand image, products, and services.
Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Highly creative and imaginative, and curious about clients’ products or services.
- Skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy.
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively.
- Highly self-motivated and well organized.
- Able to see other people’s points of view and take on board feedback.
- Have an eye for detail.
Email us a copy of your most recent resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Marketing-Type Copywriter“. We will reach out to you through phone as soon as we are able to.