How do you shape your digital future? For many B2B companies, data is at the forefront that determines meeting short and long-term goals. However, consumer privacy regulations, such as CCPA and GDPR prompt search engine giants, like Google, to phase out third-party cookies, allowing users to opt out of being tracked. The marketing implications of these regulations paved the way to zero party data.
WHAT IS ZERO PARTY DATA?
For the B2B market, Zero Party Data (ZPD) refers to information proactively shared with an enterprise by clients or prospects. The ZPD data usually include purchase intentions, preference centre data, and personal context.
Obtaining ZPD data doesn’t involve using cookies, tracking pixels, or cross-device identification. Instead, the data is collected from what clients or prospects voluntarily share.
Here are some great zero-party data collection examples:
- Web forms
- Surveys and social media polls
- Gated content
- Loyalty programs
HOW ZERO PARTY DATA CAN BENEFIT YOUR ORGANIZATION?
Using Zero Party Data (ZPD) provides the following benefits to APAC enterprises and organizations:
- ESTABLISH GOOD RELATIONSHIPS
Marketing teams can use ZPD as a motivating factor to enhance various marketing activities to understand purchase intentions. It builds B2B consumer trust and loyalty, encouraging clients and prospects to share meaningful data openly.
- PERSONALISE AND CUSTOMISE CONTENT
Digital transformation is made possible through content personalisation and customisation. Having unique content enables you to deliver tailored product recommendations that align with the needs and preferences of your clients and prospects.
- PROMOTE CYBERSECURITY COMPLIANCE
Because of third-party cookies waiting to be phased out, using ZPD data ensures cybersecurity compliance. Full compliance drives B2B consumer trust, building your industry leadership reputation.
HOW OUR COMPANY CAN HELP YOU WITH ZERO PARTY DATA?
Content and context play a vital role in ZPD utilization. So, how do you make use of your ZPD data? ThinkLogic Solutions come in to help you out.
ThinkLogic can help you establish good business relationships with your prospects and clients. We can curate personalised and customised content to enable your APAC enterprise or organization to benefit from collecting zero party data. With the help of our media partners, we can boost your ZPD gathering process across different online platforms where your target B2B customers engage.
ThinkLogic solutions include intent-based lead generation, media syndication, peer-to-peer engagement, and event management, among others to accelerate your ZPD data collection and use it to generate more sales qualified leads and revenue for your enterprise.
Our comprehensive B2B demand generation solutions take your zero party data velocity to attain your requirements and even exceed your desired outcomes. We can help you make use of ZPD data to your full advantage geared towards business success.
DID YOU KNOW?
- A recent Forrester report revealed that about 55% of media agencies in the Asia Pacific show great concern about third-party cookie phase-out. Some reasons behind this data include the lack of understanding of first-party data collection and interpretation and strong reliance on using third-party cookie media strategies for the longest time.
- About 97.2 percent of companies invest in big data and artificial intelligence (AI) to attain data-driven business. Fortune 1000 companies accelerated fueling their investment in these two initiatives, in which the major motivating factor is fear of business disruption. But what is the reason behind the data investment haste? It’s zero party data.
Singapore is a tech-savvy island, but another major data breach occurred linking to third-party vendors, wherein the data of 30,000 people is in the hands of cybercriminals.